I’m Meghan Dorman — a writer, speaker, coach, and lifelong student of the human body dedicated to helping you feel awesome every single day.
People come to me when they’re ready to take control of their health.
I am a fitness trainer and certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. This means I help you stop chasing or covering up symptoms and get to the root of whatever is holding you back. And I teach you how to move your body in a way that feels aligned with who you are and what you want.
Together, we create new habits and strategies that feel totally doable — natural, even. And step by step, we piece together stronger bodies, sharper minds, and a whole new level of living and impact.
- I have Southern roots, but now I’m a beachy Florida girl.
- My dad is a brilliant preacher, and my mom is a gifted mental health therapist. They’ve been married almost 40 years.
- My siblings and their spouses are my best friends.
- I’ve had a crush on my husband Eric since I was 19 years old when we were summer lifeguards together.
- We have a son and a daughter that we think are the coolest.
- We also have a short-haired pointer/greyhound mix named Parker, and 5 chickens. They poop a lot, but they are hilarious.
- Our family helped plant a new church in our city, and it has been one of the most rewarding experiences of our lives.
- I’m a vocalist and break out in song often. Consider yourself warned.
- I turned 21 in Barcelona, Spain, while studying abroad in college.
- I’ve been a CrossFit coach since 2009 (through two pregnancies), and I love it. But I won’t make you do it if you don’t want to. I didn’t drink the Kool-aid.
- I love Mexican food, but not tacos. I’m a nachos person.
- On the rare occasion that I drink, it’s a spicy, hand-crafted cocktail, or champagne.
A nutritional therapist. A mental health therapist. And we’re sisters.
Learn about my favorite skin care products & regimens
Healthy & Nutritious Recipes to feed you and your family